A compact shell to take the bite out of cool, blustery days when you just have to get out for a ride. It sheds water, blocks wind and disappears into your pack when you don't need it. If you don't want to ride with a pack ̶ problem solved ̶ it folds into its own pocket and you can wear the Squall 2 as a fanny pack.
- Made of lightweight and wind resistant nylon with spandex for stretch
- DWR finish sheds light precip
- Helmet compatible roll down hood with toggle to secure it against your neck
- Pull over style with 1/2 length zipper saves weight and bulk
- Zippered back pocket doubles as a stuff sack
- Hidden straps allow you to wear it as a fanny pack