* Fall hours. Week day bookings are for GROUPS OF 10 or more only and need to be pre-booked by contacting 705-444 5488 *
There's no regular open hours or staff for weekday rentals after Labour Day weekend.
Email: [email protected]
Location: 3 Birch St. Collingwood Ontario L9Y 2T8 - Harbourview Park
Parking available. Located at the head of the Georgian Trail.
Hours of Operation: Subject to change with weather
Pre-season (20-May to 28-June)
|On request if available
||10am to 7pm
Summer (29-June to 5-September)
|10am to 7pm
||10am to 7pm
Fall Season (6-Sept to 2-Oct)
|Only Group bookings of 10 units or more
||10am to 5pm
Welcome to our 2nd location offering summer rentals that include Bikes, eBikes, Stand Up Paddle Boards, and Kayaks.
Sizing info is available in each bike category when booking
Please note the following:
- Rentals are NOT permitted on customer vehicles. Multi day rentals need to be returned at the end of each day for safety inspections.
- Rentals are subject to cancelation without notice due to weather or equipment availability
- All rentals require a credit card. Any damage is the responsibility of the customer. See the Damage fee chart posted in the rental office.
- All renters need a signed waiver. Check your email.
- All renters must follow all safety rules as described at the time of rental. All cyclist MUST wear a helmet and all paddlers MUST wear the provided floatation device.
- A 25% deposit is requried for booking and is refundable up to 72hrs before your rental. This is stricly enforced.
Cycling TRAIL ETIQUETTE
- Stay to the right of the Trail.
- When overtaking others, pass on the left and sound a warning.
- Pedestrians always have the right of way.
- Cyclists should ring a bell or call out “passing left” when approaching pedestrians.
- Do not block the Trail.
- Collingwood Trail maps LINK
- Georgian Trail maps LINK
Reserve your rental below
* Fall hours. Week day bookings are for groups only and need to be pre-booked with email contact *