At Haro we know that the difference between winning and losing is not always what happens on the track. The difference between winning and losing is what happens before the race. It is the countless hours of training, hard work and dedication. Winning doesn’t happen by accident. It is a result of pushing yourself to the limits when the doubters think you can’t. This is the same approach Haro uses to build a BMX Race Bike.
The 2021 Haro Annex 24 is a great option for a versatile race bike. Utilizing a 21.75" toptube, a host of high quality parts, and 24" 36 spoke wheels, the Haro Annex 24 will handle everything from cruising around the neighborhood to ripping around a race track.
HARO ANNEX 24
• Frame : 6061-T6 Heat Treated Alloy Frame w/ Haro 3D Dropouts & Integrated Chain Tensioner
• Fork : Full Cr-Mo 1-1/8" Threadless Steerer
• Crankset : 3-pc Cr-Mo 8-Spline - 175mm - 44t Alloy Chainring
• Pedals : Alloy DX, 9/16"
• Chain : KMC 410
• Bottom Bracket : Sealed Bearing Euro
• Freewheel | Cassette : 18t Freewheel
• Tires : Kenda "Kontact" 24 x 1.75"
• Wheels | Rims : 24" Alloy 36h, Single Wall
• Hubs : 36h Alloy w/ Flip-Flop Rear
• Spokes : 14g
• Brakes : Promax MV-295L Alloy V-Brake
• Brake Lever(s) : Promax XL-378 Alloy Lever
• Grips | Tape : Micro-Knurl Grip
• Handlebar : Haro Steel Bar, 5.25" Rise
• Stem : Forged Alloy Top-Load, 45mm Ext.
• Headset : 1-1/8" Threadless
• Saddle : Haro Slim Padded 1-pc
• Seat Post : Alloy, 27.2mm
• Seat Post Clamp : Alloy, 31.8mm