Twenty-Five years ago Baffin footwear began manufacturing insulated and non-insulated footwear products. While traditional molded boots are suitable for some conditions, they are not ideal for cold temperatures.
Baffin combines leading molding technology with a foam-based inner boot system, which creates a hybrid style of high-performance footwear. This equates to more warmth, better fit, and superior comfort.
Baffin boots are different than most shoes and work boots because the sole and midsole are molded to the base in one continuous process. The sole itself is a marvel of modern engineering because it is made up of several advanced thermo-set polymers that are combined together to achieve the right balance of warmth, protection, low weight and grip.
Baffin is dedicated to offering boots with functionality and fashion, while still maintaining their legendary performance.
These boots have been tested by Baffin ambassadors who successfully ran marathons and ultra-marathons in both the arctic and Antarctic. Play with these for limitless outdoor recreation and fun.
Baffin HIKE Women's Hiking Boot
Fit Tip: Women’s Style, Runs small, consider ordering a size up
- Temperature Rating: From 10ºC/50ºF to -20ºC/-4ºF
- Waterproof membrane
- Liner: Form fitting, fix-lined inner boot system
- Waterproof bootie construction
- Fixed frost plate
- Removable, stabilizing anti-microbial insole
- Base: TPU Plate and Tendon Guard with EVA midsole and Polar Rubber Outsole
- Hiker-height for improved agility
- Front fastening web and speed-lace system
- Waterproof breathable Soft Shell upper