Designed for smaller hands, our kids' grips are perfect for little shredders everywhere.
$20.00 - $25.00
Superior hand feel that you need to feel to believe. Winner of world cups, Cape Epics, and stages of La Ruta de Conquistadores. - Material: Dual-density high-performance rubber - Supacaz pattern design for max control and ultimate tackiness - Diameter: 32mm - Star Ringz: 100% Aluminum - Anodized/powder coated - Laser-etched
All the quality and performance of SPANK's SPOON grips, in a new 100mm length specifically designed for kids. One of the most common complaints of young riders is that adult grips position their hands too far from the controls, making them move their hands around while riding, or risk pinching fingers in brakes. The new SPOON Grom grips alleviate this issue, putting their hands in the right place every time, and allowing them to set up their handlebar controls just like dad! Material: Tacky rubber, alloy clamp rings Length (mm): 100 Diameter (mm): 30 Weight (g): ±95/set Features: Tailored to fit children's hands; two anodized alloy clamp rings; plastic safety end plugs; micro diamond pattern
$24.00 - $36.00
• Replacement locking handlebar grip sets for X0 and XX Grip Shift • Available in 100mm and short length 85mm shifter with interlocking Grip Shift interface and single bolt clamp. • Available in full-length 122mm grips with dual locking bolt clamps. • Available in black and silver.
$11.99 - $24.99
Give your bike some personality and a comfy ride with Profile Bar Wrap. This beautiful handlebar tape will definitely make you stand out in a crowd. And, with extra stretch and length, it's easy to wrap, too!
The Elite Pro grips feature an ergonomic design that conforms to a rider's hands without feeling bulky. - Single clamp design - Half-waffle pattern on the front of the grip provides extra control when you are off the back of the bike - Length: 130mm
The classic Longneck ribbed grip pattern with an open end to accomodate end plugs. - Classic mushroom style collapsible rib pattern - Constructed of our proprietary grip compound for comfort and durability - The grip of choice for top athletes around the globe - Open ends with Thug Plug end plugs included
Make every ride more fun and comfortable with Fizik's Bar Gel. It's placed beneath your handlebar tape (sold separately) to add padding and increase shock absorption. It's made from the same soft Technogel that's used in Fizik saddles, so you know this cut-to-fit Bar Gel will add a world of comfort.
- Easy-install, lock-on design - Dual-density Kratyon rubber construction - Oversized palm rest prevents hand fatigue - 131mm
- Soft Kraton rubber construction - Hexagonal texture for superior all-weather grip - Simple tube shape for comfort - Easy-install, lock-on design - Single locking alloy clamp - End plugs included - 130mm
- Slip-on design for tool-free installation - Classic, collapsible rib construction for excellent grip - Soft Kraton rubber construction for comfort and durability - Matching end plugs included - 130mm
These Kraton Grip Shift Grips by Evo are shorter to allow for your Grip Shift.
- Easy-install, slip-on design - Soft Kraton rubber construction - Ergonomic palm rest for enhanced comfort - Integrated end plugs - 135mm
- 2.5mm thick, ergonomic handlebar tape for all road bike disciplines - EVA foam distributes pressure and reduces hand discomfort - Tape is durable and provides increased vibration damping - Anti-slip surface texture - Built-in wrapping guide for thinner or thicker wrapping - Wrap in two directions; for increased grip or more freedom of movement
- 3.5mm thick, ergonomic handlebar tape for all road bike disciplines - EVA foam distributes pressure and reduces hand discomfort - Tape is durable and provides increased vibration damping - Anti-slip surface texture - Built-in wrapping guide for thinner or thicker wrapping - Wrap in two directions; for increased grip or more freedom of movement
The Ergon GE1 Evo is the evolution of the GE1, a popular trail-oriented ergonomic grip for wide riser bars. Thanks to the feedback collected from countless Enduro World Series riders, the Ergon design team improved the GE1 by altering the compound to give a softer, more positive contact. It actively supports the correct torso/forearm position during downhill riding, offering greater control and protecting the sensitive ulnar nerve. Its forged inner clamp and fully integrated grip end connected to the inner core provides a soft, damping grip edge, comfortable right to the outer edge. These grips are compatible with carbon handlebars, so get a pair for race day and everyday. - Length: 135mm - Lock On: Yes - Weight: 105g
Adhesive gel backing, anti-shock foam, and the soft feel of microfiber cloth will keep your hands happy on even the longest rides. Easton's Microfiber Bar Tape is cushy without deadening road feel and doesn't get slippery when wet.
Easton's Pinline Bar Tape keeps your hands happy on long rides. Soft, supportive foam material delivers comfort while an adhesive backing makes sure the tape stays in place. Embossed Easton logos keep things looking classy.
The Knuckleduster features a tapered internal sleeve that you have to tap onto your handlebar for full engagement. This tapered sleeve feels like it is already locked into place once fully tapped onto the bar and coupled with a single bolt lock-on clamp, you will not develop any play. The body of the grip combines the best elements of a half-waffle, mushroom ribbing, and an ergo feel. Featuring a mushroom pattern to minimize vibration. The Knuckleduster grips are an all day grip that allow you to keep it Pinned Wide Open at all times.
- 31mm grip with micro diamond pattern - Kevlar infused TRC + rubber compound
Crank Brothers' Cobalt Grips are the go-to choice for XC rides long and short. These supportive, high-density foam grips offer a solid grip and superb bar feel. They utilize dual locking clamps to ensure the grips don't twist while you're riding.
Ergonomic shape relieves nerve pressure for optimum comfort. - Gel rubber construction offers excellent durability - Diamond pattern provides excellent grip - Inner lock-down clamp for ultra quick and secure installation
Gel rubber construction for the optimum balance of comfort and durability. - Diamond pattern provides excellent grip - 90mm length
Foam rubber construction for ultimate comfort - Outer lock-down clamp for ultra-quick and secure installation - 130mm length - 33mm outer diameter
Zipp's Service Course Bar Tape offers excellent cushioning and a fine grip. This classy wrap is embossed with logos for a custom look and includes end plugs and finishing-tape strips.
Zipp's Service Course Cyclocross Bar Tape boasts extra padding for excellent cushioning and an exceptional grip. This classy wrap is embossed with logos for a custom look and includes end plugs and finishing-tape strips.
Slightly thicker than the Razer Grips, slightly thinner than the Fat Paw Grips, these 6.5mm thick grips are great for longer rides, as they reduce hand fatigue and finger numbness. - 100% proprietary dual-density silicone compound provides excellent vibration damping and conforms to your hand for improved comfort while maintaining durability - Tacky texture provides excellent grip with or without gloves in all weather conditions - 6.5mm thick
Designed for the XC racers. 5mm of 100% silicone compound provides excellent vibration dampening and superior comfort. - 100% Silicone weather resistant material - Plastic bar end plugs - 5mm thick
- Supple Lite Bar Tape is designed to provide comfort and grip for long days in the saddle. The texture is tacky and durable, yet it has almost a velvety feel. This is a lightweight option for riders who want a thicker bar tape that absorbs vibrations of rough roads, but still want a bar tape with a lower profile. - 100% EVA foam compound - Tacky, comfortable, conforms to hands - Tapered side profile allows for custom, even thickness when wrapping - 2.5mm thick (compared to the 5mm of Supple Bar tape) - 40mm wide
The Descendant grip is for the performance-driven hard charger who needs maximum grip and confidence in their cockpit. Featuring a full-width contact area that extends from the inner clamp right to the end of the bar. The ridged pattern allows for a soft-to-touch feel and makes for superior grip and control. Available in solid colors, marble and gum options, these grips give you the option to match grip performance with your personal style. - Single-ring clamp for max width and comfort - Available in Black, Gray, Gum Rubber, Red, Gray/Black Marble and Red/Black Marble - Soft and durable ridged rubber grip pattern - Length: 133mm - Clamp: Single
Page 1 of 5 Next page