- Fits on most adult and children's bicycle (12'' to 20'') - Attaches onto child's bike in no time - The telescopic folding bar is discretely stored on one side of bike when not in use - Easy and pleasant to use, perfectly safe and very stable. - Costs less than a child's trailer - Carefully constructed, made from top-quality materials
This adapter spaces out the Steel Hitch allowing bike frames with hooded/tight rear dropouts to have hitch clearance. This adapter is also used in breezer style dropout applications for proper hitch installation.
The Steel Hitch provides the critical connection from your Burley Trailer to your bicycle. The hitch installs easily on the rear skewer of your bike, and then stays attached so the Burley can be connected at any time. If you’d like to swap the Burley from bike to bike, pick up a couple spare hitches and install them on the extra bikes so the hitch doesn’t need to be un-installed when swapping bikes.
Give your pup a lift in the Burley Tail Wagon®. This bike-only trailer is thoughtfully designed for easy loading and unloading, quick cleaning, and maximum durability. Holding dogs up to 75 pounds, the Tail Wagon is built with a sturdy frame and a spacious interior, ensuring your pup is extra cozy, safe, and secure. The large rear tailgate flips down and offers a low clearance to help pets load up easily. Once inside, mesh windows give your furry companion maximum ventilation. We've made the Tail Wagon easy on you too. Generous cargo storage pockets accommodate leashes, waste bags, treats, and other gear. And with durable, push-button wheels, you'll enjoy smooth handling on unpaved surfaces. After you're done riding around town, this lightweight trailer folds down quickly for easy storage and portability. You'll Love – - Lightweight, bike-only design - Mesh windows for maximum ventilation - Storage pocket for easy access to treats, leash, and additional pet gear - Sturdy, removable floor with washable fabric cover for easy cleaning - Contains recycled polyester and BLUESIGN® certified sustainable materials Additional Features – - Large rear tailgate with low clearance for seamless loading and unloading - Easily folds down for compact storage and transportation - Pet-safe interior free of hooks, snags, and sharp edges - Drum-tight fabric keeps pet secure while riding - Spacious interior for ultimate pet comfort - Attachment points for use with Pet Trailer Pouch - Push-button wheels for quick removal - Sturdy aluminum frame - Flex Connector allows bike to lay flat while trailer remains upright
• 4 times greater strength • Fits seatposts from 25.4mm to 35.0mm • Retro fittable to all 15mm block, horizontal pin style Trail-a-Bikes • Fits late 1998 to present • Comes with 4 shims
$225.00 - $358.49
More than 25 years since its debut in 1986, the Folder One is the original that continues to set the bar for the hitch bike category. Featuring the patented Adams hitch that is often imitated but never duplicated, the Folder One offers unmatched safety and durability for years of enjoyment. Backed by a lifetime warranty, the Folder One is the best way to introduce 4-6 year-olds to the joys of cycling. - Steel frame, designed for children aged 4-6 - Simple single-speed is easy to pedal and ride - Patented, folding frame for easy storage and transport - Compatible with most 26" and 700c lead bicycles - Low center of gravity offers increased stability to parents and children - Best-in-class steel hitch + 4 adapters will fit almost any seatpost - Full chainguard and bashguard for enhanced durability - Includes safety flag for maximum visibility on the road
Turn your 66" trailer into a 78" trailer. Widen your 66" wheel track and Crossbars by 13" with this kit. With 78" Crossbars you can carry wider loads, such as two 36-inch beam canoes or up to seven kayaks. - Upgrade your RACKandROLL 66" trailer to a 78" trailer - Comes with two 78" Crossmembers and two 78" Yakima Crossbars Product Specs: - Weight: 17.31 lbs. - Limited One Year Warranty
Need to carry more weight? Increases your 78" trailer load rating to 350lbs. Note: Do NOT carry over 250 lbs. on the 66" Crossbars, even with Heavy Duty shocks. - Upgrade the capacity of the 78" Trailers from 250 lbs to 350 lbs - Not for use with the 66" RACKandROLL trailer Product Specs: - Weight: 6.90 lbs. - Limited One Year Warranty
Easily attaches to your trailer to keep it from tipping down when not attached to your hitch. - Conveniently attaches to the tongue and keeps your trailer level when un-hitched Product Specs: - Weight: 2.20 lbs. - Limited One Year Warranty
- Ride with the Blast and experience the adventures of a lifetime with your children. - Perfect for ages 2 through 4 years old and up to 80 pounds - No drivetrain, the feet lay flat on the footstands. - Experience quality time on command with the Weehoo Blast
- Revised push bar to better clear rear racks, e-bikes, and 29’ers - Easy to use snap pins replace quick releases - Fine-tuned seat angle for melt-down free comfort - Simple one-handed seat adjustment - Lower seat height for even better stability and cont
- Essential if you have more than one child that will be towed - Permanently install a head on each bike that you'll be towing throughout the riding season.
The Trail-Gator Spare receiver Kit Headtube Attachment is a must-have if your Trail-Gator is going to be used on multiple children's (rear) bicycles. Makes swapping between bikes a snap. - Spare seatspost attachment (for the children's bike) for the Trail-Gator tow bar - Fits all Trail-Gator models including the 640020-640022-640023 - Allows the Trail-Gator to be attached to multiple juvenile bicycles quickly - Fits headtube up to 45mm (1.75")
- Axle Kit for Journey Trailer TX - Compatible with 12mm rear thru-axles under 180mm in length - Note: Choose the correct thread pitch, 1.0 / 1.5 / 1.75mm, to match your thru-axle
The Trailer Yoke is for use with the Journey Trailer TX. It allows you to quickly and easily use the trailer on multiple bikes without needing to swap over the yoke.
- 4 piece sleeve set for Adams Trail-A-Bikes - Includes new shim for oversized seatposts that fits 25.4mm to 35.0mm and beyond
The Folder Compact offers all of the safety and durability of the Folder One in a slightly smaller package. The patented easy-store folding frame fits into your trunk for easy transport and accommodates kids with up to 2" shorter inseams than the Folder One. Like all Trail-A-Bikes, the Compact is backed by a lifetime warranty so your family can ride with confidence. - Steel frame, designed for children aged 3-5 - Shorter reach and cranks, smaller chainring, and narrow handlebar - Simple single-speed is easy to pedal and ride - Patented, folding frame for easy storage and transport - Compatible with most 26" and 700c lead bicycles - Low center of gravity offers increased stability to parents and children - Best-in-class steel hitch + 4 adapters will fit almost any seatpost - Full chainguard and bashguard for enhanced durability - Includes safety flag for maximum visibility on the road
- QR Locking Hitch Pin for Adams Trail-A-Bikes
Page 1 of 1