For recreational skiers looking for stability and control. Sidecut and wide front platform promote control and stability. Minimal camber from heel to toe means skis respond efficiently to your power, and a new-school skin technology reduces your time spent waxing.
- S-cut sidecut has a light carving sidecut behind the foot and a wider platform and the front for more control and stability
- Heel-toe camber compresses when pressed with the forefoot
- Core is Densolite 2000, light in weight, but with consistent torsional stiffness
- G2 base with SkinGrip waxless technology uses an integrated strip of skin underfoot so you don't need kick wax
- Includes Prolink Access bindings