Summer Rentals at Harbourview Park
Welcome to our 2nd location offering summer rentals that include Bikes, eBikes, Stand Up Paddle Boards, and Kayaks.
Where to find us
Location: 3 Birch St. Collingwood Ontario L9Y 2T8
Parking available. Located at the head of the Georgian Trail.
Hours of Operation:
Subject to change with weather
|Pre-season (13-May to 30-June)||On request if available||10AM to 5PM|
|Summer (1-Jul to 3-September)||10AM to 5PM||10AM to 5PM|
|Fall Season (4-Sept to 30-Sept)||On request if available||On request if available|
Sizing info is available in each bike category when booking
Please note the following:
- Rentals are NOT permitted on customer vehicles. Multi day rentals need to be returned at the end of each day for safety inspections.
- Rentals are subject to cancelation without notice due to weather or equipment availability
- All rentals require a credit card. Any damage is the responsibility of the customer. See the Damage fee chart posted in the rental office. A $500 Deposit is held at the time of pickup.
- All renters need a signed waiver. Check your email.
- All renters must follow all safety rules as described at the time of rental. All cyclist MUST wear a helmet and all paddlers MUST wear the provided floatation device.
- A 50% deposit is required for booking and is refundable up to 24hrs before your rental. This is stricly enforced.
Cycling TRAIL ETIQUETTE
- Stay to the right of the Trail.
- When overtaking others, pass on the left and sound a warning.
- Pedestrians always have the right of way.
- Cyclists should ring a bell or call out “passing left” when approaching pedestrians.
- Do not block the Trail.
Book your rental below
Did You Fall in Love?
If you rent a bike and decide that you can’t live without it, we’ll gladly put your rental fee towards the purchase of a new bike. Take home a new bicycle within 30 days of your bike rental and we’ll credit you up to two days worth of rental fees!